Tintsaba products are made in Swaziland, a tiny land-locked country in southern Africa. It's a place of majestic beauty, but where poverty has its grip on the population. Only 36% of people attend high school, and around 40% of Swaziland's population is HIV-positive. Tintsaba is helping to make a difference by improving the lives of rural women in Swaziland. The jewelry they produce uses a local plant called sisal, which is harvested with minimal environmental impact and processed using very little water and no chemicals. The women who make Tintsaba's jewellery are trained to become master weavers, silversmiths or managers, giving them the chance to lift themselves and their families out of poverty.
12 Tintsaba products are available in our online shop:
(many more products are available in our retail shop)"
- Arum Cream Sisal Flower $40.00 HKD
- Dancing Halo Necklace $120.00 HKD
- Long Necklace-Orange/Red $160.00 HKD
- Loving Heart Ornament $30.00 HKD
- Mini Stud Earrings in Red $225.00 HKD
- Reed Basket with Heart $50.00 HKD
- Reed Basket with Ladybird $50.00 HKD
- Reed Basket with Lily $50.00 HKD
- Simplicity Silver Necklace with Turquoise Pendant $200.00 HKD
- Sisal Bangles $10.00 HKD
- Sisal Love Angel $35.00 HKD
- Sterling Silver and Sisal Bracelet (Mother of Pearl) $550.00 HKD